1. The University of Cape Coast intends to apply part of its Budgetary Allocation of Funds and internally Generated Funds (BAF) for the following contract for:
|IFT No.||DESCRIPTION||MWRWH CLASS|
BID SECURITY AMOUNT GH¢
|CR/UCC/WK/0016/2021||Construction of 16 Seater Public Toilet Facility for Amamoma||D3 K3||8,000.00|
|CR/UCC/WK/0018/2021||Rehabilitation of Sir Arku Korsah Road||A3 B3||14,000.00|
|CR/UCC/WK/0019/2021||Construction of Amissah Road Phase 1||A3 B3||12,000.00|
|CR/UCC/WK/0020/2021||Construction of Access Road to Campus Broadcasting Services|
|CR/UCC/WK/0025/2021||Construction of Proposed Offices and Workshops for the Sign Writing Unit||D3 K3||14,000.00|
|CR/UCC/WK/0026/2021||Construction of Proposed Prototype Ceptic Tanks for Faculty of Arts Building, Cafeteria Block & Casely Hayford Hall||D3 K3||8,000.00|
|CR/UCC/WK/0030/2021||Polished Terrazzo Works at Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Ground Floor||D4 K4||5,000.00|
2. The University of Cape Coast invites sealed Tenders from eligible Contractors for the execution of the above works. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as amended Act 914, 2016 and the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
3. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from The Directorate of Physical Development and Estate Management, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, and inspect the bidding document at the address and location given from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm local time each day from 12th October, 2021.
4. A complete set of Tender documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon the payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢300.00) for each document. The method of payment will be by cash, or bank draft to University of Cape Coast. The document will be obtained personally.
5. Tenders must be deposited in the Tender Box located at the Procurement Office, New Administration Block, University of Cape Coast at or before 11:00 am, Tuesday, November 23, 2021.
6. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for Tender submission. All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of not less than the amount indicated against the respective project from a reputable Bank in Ghana. Late Tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend at the Academic Board Chamber, New Administration Building, University of Cape Coast and at the time specified above.
7. All tenders must be accompanied by:
Valid Business registration certificate, VAT Certificate, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, Public Procurement Authority’s(PPA) Registration Certificate, Valid Works and Housing Certificate, Valid Labour certificate and other Relevant Certificates.
8. Address for inspection and Purchase of Tender Documents:
New Administration Building
University of Cape Coast
Telephone: 0243422871, 0243579933, 0247894423